Packaging systems for the protection and safety of your temperatue-sensitive shipments.
Hanse-Service your sales agent in Germany for Laminar Packaging Systems and DuPont™ Tyvek® covers
Laminar Medica insulated shipping systems
- Insulated shipping systems
- -20°C. / +2°C. to +8°C. / +15°C. to +25°C.
Freezetherm dry ice systems -20°C.
GDP (Good Distribution Practices) proved system
Tested to ambient temperatures of between -20°C. to +40°C.
- Selection of sizes avialable world wide
Product information Laminar insulated shipping systems | (PDF-Download)
DuPont™ Tyvek® cargo covers
Security for short-therm temperature fluctuations
- Application example temperature airfreight protection on the tarmac in the airline loading process
GDP Pharma coolchain thermal protection and transport qualification
Easy to use lightweight covers install or remove in as little as one minute
Product information Tyvek Dupont Aircover | (PDF-Download)
Elpro Data Logger
Cold Chain Monitoring solutions
- USB Interface / Automatic PDF report with embedded data
- Temperature application range -90°C up to +70° degrees
Application for dry ice systems
Accuracy +/- 0,2°C.(-10,0°C. +25°C.) +/-0,5°C.(-25°C.-10,1°C.)
Memory capacity 16.000 measurements values
Please contact for more details and your personal offer:
Herr Uwe Becker – Telefon: 0049 (040) 752 77 – 178
Herr Jörg Brinkmann – Telefon: 0049 (040) 752 77 – 255
Herr Thorsten Eckel – Telefon: 0049 (040) 752 77-171